Tagliatelle with mixed mushrooms is a classic dish, quick to prepare and perfect for a Sunday lunch.
Waiting for the next episode “La Natura dal Campo alla Tavola” which will be LIVE on Saturday 26 February 2022 at 11.00am on 7Gold TV and simultaneously on Fb, we offer you an exciting recipe quick, simple and highly successful. If you are a good “azdora ”(the matriarch of Romagna) you will know how to prepare 3 eggs of tagliatelle, but if you don’t know how to use a rolling pin you can buy them at the local shop, the important thing is the choice of mushrooms that are Sapori del Mio Orto.
Ingredients for 4 people
• 320g Fresh Tagliatelle
• 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
• 1 Tray Mixed Mushrooms Sapori del Mio Orto
• salt and pepper
• 50g butter
• 2 crushed cloves of garlic
• 50g fresh parsley, chopped
• 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme leaves
• 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh sage
• 3/4 of a glass of dry white wine
• 1 burrata
• 80g Parmigiano Reggiano
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
2. In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat, add the Sapori del Mio Orto mixed mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook over high heat for 5 minutes, stir and continue cooking, add the butter, garlic, half of the parsley, thyme and sage. Cook, stirring occasionally then add the wine and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
3. Throw in the tagliatelle and drain them as soon as they come to the surface, add them to the sauce still on the heat and sauté vigorously adding the remaining parsley.
4. Serve in 4 very hot plates and chop the burrata over each noodle. Sprinkle with Parmigiano Reggiano and garnish with fresh aromatic herbs. Serve immediately.
In Romagna, women have always been considered the true fulcrum of the family, the engine and administrator of the home. The dialect term used in ancient times to define this important figure is “Azdora” which literally means ruler, housekeeper, the one who presides over the housekeeping.